Job Title: Brand Ambassador – Beer
Location: London – Office and Field based
Function: Sales and Marketing
Hours: Monday – Friday office hours (some evenings and weekends required)
Remuneration & Benefits: DOE
Pistonhead Needs YOU!
Pistonhead has been crafted by specialist brew masters at the awesome ‘Brutal Brewing’ workshop in Sweden since 2011.
The folks that create Pistonhead are serious about brewing, but not serious about much else. The simple mission is to create great brews and have fun! Pistonhead supports creativity, individuality, Rock ‘n’ Roll attitudes and great times!
Stocked on the shelves of two major supermarkets in the UK, booming success across the trendiest accounts and a fanatically loyal fan base, Pistonhead wants to continue to flood the best bars, clubs, pubs and restaurants across the UK with its awesome brews with the help of an expert Brand Ambassador.
Sitting between the Sales and Marketing teams, you’ll be the face of Pistonhead Lager across Central London and will be responsible for building and developing relationships in the on-trade and off-trade in bars, pubs, clubs, and restaurants and at trade shows. You’ll be working between the Camden office and your adoring accounts, seeking brand partnership opportunities, organising tasting evenings and staff trainings and spreading the Pistonhead word nationwide!
- Recruit new customers to the Pistonhead brand
- Uplift sales in existing accounts
- Create bespoke experiences and incentives, competitions and brand experiences
- Seek new partnerships with like-minded brands
- Support the sales team and feed the Marketing team with new ideas and brand content
- Regularly update the Pistonhead Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers, effectively managing your time with them
- Maximise the use and impact of Pistonhead POS and come up with ideas for new items
- Attend events and trade shows to stay up to date with competitor activity and be brand guardian for all Pistonhead presence
- A lover of beer
- Driven and creative
- A record holder of successful brand campaigns
- Sales and marketing savvy
- A great networker and idea generator
- A stellar planner and manager
- Always up-to date with the latest trends
- An expert communicator – keeping your team up to date with all activity
If you love what we’re about and think this is you, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘The Face of Pistonhead’ and tell us exactly why Pistonhead Needs You!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE